Use of SP_Ethernet
This module uses W5500 as the main control chip, which is an embedded Ethernet controller that integrates a full hardware TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Working voltage: 2.6V~3.6V
- Working current: <132mA
- Sleep current: <15mA
- Communication interface: SPI
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ ~ 85℃
For detailed module information, please refer to Ethernet Specification
- Preparation: The development board with the latest firmware, sp_ethernet module, and network cable.
- Run: Connect the module, modify the configuration surrounded by config in Sample Code, the module will print the communication data after running.
The procedure is as follows:
spi1 = SPI(4, mode=SPI.MODE_MASTER, baudrate=600 * 1000, polarity=0, phase=0, bits=8, firstbit=SPI.MSB, sck=WIZNET5K_SPI_SCK, mosi=WIZNET5K_SPI_MOSI, miso = WIZNET5K_SPI_MISO) # create wiznet5k nic nic = network.WIZNET5K(spi = spi1, cs = WIZNET5K_SPI_CS) print("Static IP: ", nic.ifconfig())
- Create SPI and use SPI to create WIZNET5K wired network card
- Print current IP information
Related API reference: wiznet5k API