- Arduino UNO R3 Pins compatible
- Maix M1 module
- ESP32-WROOM-32 WiFi module (2.4G WiFi + Bluetooth)
- 4 indicators (esp32 and k210 serial port send and receive indicators)
- 2 buttons (reset and start selection (customizable function after power on) button)
- Type-C interface
- Micro SD card slot
- 1 CH552 USB to TTL chip
- 2 FPC carriers (camera and screen)
- 1 Mic
- 1 mono audio amplifier (NS4150)
- 1 LCD touch screen (optional)
- 1 1.25mm audio output female
Although the shape and
Pin are compatible with
Arduino UNO R3, the voltage level is not compatible, which requires great attention, otherwise the board may be damaged!
1.8V levels, and the pins are divided into several
BANK can be set to a voltage of
3.3V by software,
However, these pins are not `5V' tolerated.
Therefore, when using the peripheral device of
Arduino, be careful not to short the
5V to the pin or
1.8V) pin, otherwise the board may be damaged!
For example, this Base Shield V2 expansion board:
As can be seen from the design above, since the shield board is designed to be compatible with
3.3Vdesigns, must not turn the switch to
5V, otherwise the board will be damaged!
For this shield board, if you must prevent this problem from occurring, in view of the above circuit diagram, you can reduce the
RSTpin of the adapter board or solder off the resistor
R2. Of course, this only prevents board damaged when the shield connected to nothing!
Pay attention to the installation direction of the camera and screen, otherwise it may not work or damage the device.
The camera is facing the back:
Screen facing the front